Kolleens Dance Team
9701 Nicollet Avenue South • Bloomington, MN • 55420 • 952.681.5000
NEW FALL COACH
The Kolleens Dance Team would like to welcome our new
Fall Coach Kaitlin Verhulst.
Hello Dancers! I am so excited to come on board and join the Kolleens family as the fall performance team coach. I am a Licensed School Nurse in the district; I work at the Bloomington Transition Center and with the Early Childhood Education Programs. I graduated last May from the University of Minnesota so this is my first professional nursing job. I danced on the Woodbury Royals Dance Team for four years while in high school. I also danced at Woodbury Dance Center from age three through graduation, competing in jazz, tap, open, pom and lyrical. In my free time I enjoy reading, yoga, too much coffee and snuggling my fur baby Dunker. The thing I am most excited for this season is to get to know all of the wonderful dancers on the Kolleens fall team!
FALL SEASON UPDATES
The season is upon us! Here are some updates to take note of some important items:
1) Practice starts Monday, August 15 from 3:15-5:15pm in Gym C at KHS. The balance of the schedule is in Upcoming Events at right.
2) All dancers must bring $10 to the first practice or the picnic on Monday in order to receive their T-shirt.
3) Team photo on Tuesday, August 16 at the start of practice. Wear jeans and gold T-shirt.
4) The ice cream social after the first practice on Monday, August 15 is mandatory for dancers and parents so please let us know if you will not be in attendance. This is the PAC meeting and a time for dancers and parents to meet and greet! Girls usually dress up for this event after practice. This will start at 6pm on Monday and will be at the picnic shelter at Moir Park.
5) No practice on Friday, August 19!
6) Girls must be registered and paid through the new school registration system and have a current physical on file to practice on Monday. Below are the registration links:
HERITAGE DAYS PARADE
We will be marching in the Bloomington Heritage Days Parade!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 17! Can't wait to march and spread the word about our amazing team!
Kolleens Captain, Senior Katie Mrozek, and Junior ambassadors Emily Mickelson and Marissa Anderson.
For all season results/individual schedules, please click this link: mnhsdanceteam
19 – NO PRACTICE
22 – Practice, 3:15-5:15p
23 – Practice, 3:15-5:15p
24 – Practice, 3:15-5:15p
25 – Practice, 3:15-5:15p
26 – Practice, 3:15-5:15p
1 – Halftime Performance, Jefferson
vs. Robbinsdale Cooper, 7p,
9 – Halftime Performance, Kennedy
vs. Waconia, 7p, Blm. Stadium
17 – Marching in Heritage Days Parade
23 – Halftime Performance, Kennedy
vs. Jefferson, 7p, Blm. Stadium
30 – Halftime Performance, Jefferson
vs. Waconia, 7p, Blm. Stadium
6 – JHS vs. KHS Soccer Performance,
445p game, JHS Turf
14 – KHS Pep Fest Performance during
14 – Halftime Performance, Kennedy
vs. Chanhassen, 7p ,
Just for Kixx Camp Photos
SPIRITWEAR ONLINE STORE
You can now view/order Kolleens Dance apparel. You can order items now through JUNE 15. You can either have items shipped to your home for a fee or pick up at General Sports (50th & France store)! View the items below. Click this link to access the online store: